Tasting Rooms and Event Space
At Domanico Cellars Seattle Tasting Room and Barrel Room Gallery
Our Seattle tasting room is located in the Ballard Neighborhood. We have been in our space here since 2009. We offer wine tastings, wines by the glass and private events. We also offer beer from some of our favorite Brewery's. Stop in and check out who is showing in our Barrel Room Gallery, or grab some food from one of the local food truck and enjoy a glass of one of our current releases.
We can comfortably hold up to 50 people or so, above that, it's pretty tight.
There is no fee to rent the tasting room, but we do require a two case minimum purchase by the host. We will pour glasses from these two cases during the event. We do not provide catering, but hosts may arrange for outside catering themselves. At the end of the event, any unopened wine can be taken home by the hosts.
At Domanico Cellars and Vineyard in Prosser a short 4 mile drive from Prosser
Come stroll through some of the oldest family owned vines in Washington and sip our award winning wine in the Big Red Barn. Enjoy our Picnic facilities, Horseshoe pits and take one of our informative vineyard tours. We offer relaxed wine tastings with stories about the history of our property and the Washington Wine Industry.
Private tours and tastings available by reservation.
825 NW 49th St
Seattle Wa 98107
Fr 5p–9p Sa 2p–9p
Prosser (Spring - Fall)
24901 N Crosby Rd
Prosser Wa 99350
Th-Su 11a–5p Or other days by appointment.
Our Vineyard is a small historic vineyard that was planted by George and Dennis Carter. Both Legends in the Washington wine industry. George began planing Cabernet Sauvignon here in 1975 and a large portion of this vineyard was planted before 1980. We grow and make wine on just under 10 Acres out of the following grapes:
We also have a small amount of table grapes, some that were planted with the original homestead property over 100 years ago. If you are out in the vineyard they are a great place to stop and get a snapshot
You’ve heard about our wine club and want to know more. Here are some details about what Club Members get…
- No fee to join, simply commit to purchase 3 bottles of wine 3 times a year from our pre-release offerings (Holiday, Spring, Fall)
- We have 3 releases a year where we select 3 bottles each release for you. Usually it is 2 reds and a white but not always. We will be implementing an option for a red only club shortly. If this is what you are interested in just let us know.
- You get 10% off any wine purchase including your wine club wines.
- You get 25% off when purchasing 12 or more bottles.
- You get an invitation to a barrel tasting in the Spring and to our famous Harvest Party in the fall.
- We will waive a wine tasting fees for you and a friend for each wine club release.
Wine Club Releases for 2018
April 27th Rose and Red Release
September 1St Fall Release
December 8th Winter Release
Other Release (non wine club) -
- February 17th Red Wine and Chocolate Yakima Valley and Seattle
- September 22st Harvest Party in Prosser - this year we are changing it up a bit. We are actually going to harvest. We will start in the morning and pick some grapes then move into the winery and crush and press if needed. We will use which every grapes are ripe at that time. You will get to be a part of every thing we do that day. The wine will then be for sale at the next years harvest party only. It should be pretty darn fun. Then the Party will go on as usual that afternoon and evening.
You must be 21 years or older to join and receive shipments; ID will be required.
Winery email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winery phone 206-465-9406
Or you can reach us via the form below.
Please complete the form below
We do rent out the Barrel Room Gallery for events. Depending on the time of year we can comfortably hold up to 35 to 40 people or so, above that, it's pretty tight. If it is necessary to close the winery during our normal business hours there will be an additional charge negotiated.
There is no fee to rent the tasting room, but we do require a two case minimum wine purchase by the host. We will pour glasses from these two cases during the event. We do not provide catering, but hosts may arrange for outside catering themselves. At the end of the event, any unopened wine can be taken home by the hosts. We can provide beer in bottles or cans for the event but that cost is not included in the minimum.