You’ve heard about our wine club and want to know more. Here are some details about what Club Members get…
- We have 3 releases a year where we select 3 bottles each release for you. Usually it is 2 reds and a white but not always. We will be implementing an option for a red only club shortly. If this is what you are interested in just let us know.
- You get 10% off any wine purchase including your wine club wines.
- You get 25% off when purchasing 12 or more bottles.
- You get an invitation to a barrel tasting in the Spring and to our famous Harvest Party in the fall.
- We will waive wine tasting fees for you and a friend.
Wine Club Sign Up
Below is a list of our current releases and wines available either through our tasting room, to order on line, or available at some local stores and restaurants. We hope you will get a chance to stop by soon!
Note: By ordering or purchasing wine you are verifying you are 21 years or older. Purchaser and recipient must be at least 21 years of age and have valid identification. An adult ( the age of 21 years or older) signature is required for any deliveries. For questions regarding ordering wine please contact us for further information: 206.465.9406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you join the mailing list to receive information on our wines as well as events and tastings.
2012 “The Oath” Chardonnay –
The “Oath” is short for the “Hippocratic Oath” (a historic oath swearing to practice honestly). We brought the grapes in, crushed, pressed and started fermentation. No oak barrels, no chemistry adjustments, just an honest picture of what our “new to us” vineyard can do with Chardonnay. Serving slightly chilled is recommended. The fruit is off of the Domanico Vineyard, previously Carter Farms.
2014 Domanico Vineyard SSM $16